Last updated: September 22, 2021
Affilirise takes your privacy very seriously and is committed to protecting your personal information in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitations the GDPR.
Information We Collect
In connection with your use of our products and services, you will be requested to provide certain personal information to us, including by opening an account or through your contact and communication with us from time to time. We may also collect personal information about you automatically as part of your use of our products and services.
The information we collect is as follows:
- First and Last Name
- e-mail address and other means of communication such as Skype or Telegram
- Phone Number
- the internet protocol (IP) address
- login information, browser type and version, plug-in types and versions, operating system, platform, behavior information such as information about visits to pages, URLs (including time),websites and apps you visited (including gaming operators you viewed or searched for), page response times, length of visits, errors and special incidents, page interaction information and methods used to browse away from a
We may receive certain billing and payment information if and when you pay us any amounts. We will not store such information, however our payment processors may share and disclose non-financial information with us related to your payments, such as your name, billing address, etc.
How We Use Your Information
We will use the personal information that we collect about you to:
- create and maintain your account;
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreement between us, including without limitations, the Terms and Conditions;
- manage and deliver contextual and behavioral advertising;
- notify you of new products or services (ours or of our business partners);
- communicating with you for any purpose, including without limitations in order to update you about changes to our Affiliate Program;
- to cooperate with third parties as set forth below;
- comply with any applicable legal obligations to which we are subject;
- to provide you with support and address any inquiries;
- to resolve dispute and/or to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
Information We May Receive From Third-Parties
We may receive personal information about you from third party such as service providers, advisors, business partners, etc. Among others we may receive information about you from advertising networks and other digital advertising companies, analytics providers, search information providers, technical services providers, etc.
The Legal Basis for Collecting and Using Your Information
The following are the types of legal basis for our collection and use of your personal information:
- Entering into and performing a contract between us (e.g. our Terms and Conditions);
- Legitimate Business Interests; and
How we Disclosure Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties as follows:
- with any member of our companies’ group;
- with third parties as set forth above;
- with governmental authorities in case of a dispute, in response to any order or other legal obligation, in order to protect our rights or the rights of any third party, in case you have breached any applicable laws and regulations, etc.;
- to our employees and consultants on a need to know basis.
Please note that we will not share and/or disclose any of your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosure, typically by “opting in”. For the purposes of the GDPR we might be a data controller (i.e., the company that is responsible for, and controls the processing of your personal information) for certain uses of your personal information and a data processor for other uses, as applicable.
Retention of Your Information
The period for which we will retain your personal information varies depending on the purposes the specific information was collected for, as well as the requirements of any applicable laws and regulations.
Your personal information will be retained for the duration of our relationship, plus a reasonable period to comply with the applicable statute of limitations or if otherwise required under applicable law.
Certain legal obligations such as KYC/AML obligations may require us to retain some of your information for long period and/or indefinitely.
Transfer of Information Internationally
When you use our services, your personal information may be sent to other countries including without limitations into the United States. We may store personal information about you on servers located in the United States and/or in other countries and we may change the same from time to time.
If you are a resident in a jurisdiction, where transfer of your information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, then you hereby provide us your express and unambiguous consent to such transfer.
A cookie is a small data file that is stored on your computer/ mobile device. We may send cookies to a computer or a mobile device from which you access our website and services. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of services.
Third party advertisers may also use, place or read cookies on your browser, subject to their own policies. You may disable the cookies at any time by changing your web browser’s options, however if you do not accept cookies you may not be able to use all or any of the features of our services.
Your Rights Under Applicable Laws and Regulations
Under applicable laws and regulations, including the GDPR, you have the right to, among others:
- access your personal data and receive a copy thereof, i.e. obtain information on whether we process your personal data and specific information about any such processing;
- rectify (amend) your personal data, i.e. request to amend inaccurate personal data;
- delete your personal data, provided that one of relevant grounds for such actions apply (and that no exclusions under applicable law apply – for example, KYC/AML obligations may require us not to comply with a request to delete your information);
- complain to a supervising authority.
You may elect to exercise any of your rights above in relation to your personal data by written notice to us at: support@ affilirise.com.
How We Protect Your Information
Affilirise makes reasonable technical and organizational measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and Affilirise cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur.